Thursday, March 9, 2017

Aud sentiments challenge #174 EASTER OR SPRING SENTIMENT

Hello my friends!!!
It is Thursday and new challenge started over at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE BLOG and for this challenge the theme is...EASTER OR SPRING card with a belonging sentiment.
Our wonderful sponsor is..
and their offer a prize to a challenge winner...3 images from the shop.
Awesome...isn't it...so hop on,create something and share with us.
And here is my card using kindly provided digital stamp
After I printed her,I colored  her with my Winsor and Newton Promarkers,die cut with oval die and also die cut purple paper.Under I add white doily and designer paper from Sweet Bio Design.The sentiment is on Croatia and means ...Happy Easter.Last touch was adding a few  purple enamel dots,and purple lace.
Hope you get inspired with my card and you join us at the challenge...hugs Željka

With this card I will also participate...

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Love the pop of bright yellow
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty Easter card in lovely fresh colours, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts Spring challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Double D Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and adorable image and card! Thank you for joining our challenge at double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...