Monday, July 18, 2016

#321 CRAFT YOUR PASSION CHALLENGE-HIGH FLYIN MOUSE

Hello my friends!!!
Monday morning and new challenge at CRAFT YOUR PASSION starts for these week.And as always the theme is ANYTHING GOES,witch means,you can create what ever your wish,and we would love to see your creations.Also we have a wonderful sponsor and for these week sponsor is 

with the prize: 2 single images of choice from store



And here is my card...I use the High Flyin Mouse digital stamp...I LOVE these image...I color him with my markers and fussy cut him.On the small tag from Paper Smooches I stamp the sentiment and lace up to the back side of the plane.so it looks like a banner.Die cut some clouds and ink the sky with distress inks,and die cut with stitched rectangle die.My card is 12x12cm...under the main panel I add some designer striped paper and so my scene was complete.

With this card I enter at



26 comments:

  1. Wonderful card,Zeljka.Super colouring and love that banner trailing behind him - clever :)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card for our current challenge, thanks for joining in...[aNNie Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! I love that image and you have coloured it perfectly. It has a real storybook feel to it. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this card is adorable!!! Love that mouse in the plane. I love the way you designed this card, so stinkin' cute.Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara for your lovely comment...hugs Željka

      Delete
  5. How cute, and love the added clouds for that sky effect! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful scene! Great colouring of the image. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Create a Scene Challenge :) Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning. Love it. Hugs and happy crafting!
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card - love how the mouse is flying through the clouds. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Wonderful colouring of that fun image!
    Thanks for joining our Digi Choosday Challenge at Polkadoodles...although I don't see us in the link list! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy for your comment...number 28. was wrong link,I mean this card...so sorry...can you delete it,please...thanks Željka

      Delete
    2. Oh, no! That's okay, Zeljka! Now I see where it shows the other card, and listed Digi Choosday in the link. That's just fine! Both cards are lovely! :o)

      Delete
    3. Thank you Nancy very much, you are so sweet...hugs Zeljka

      Delete
  11. Fabulous make, bright and fresh, beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us for the ATG challenge at Digi Choosday.
    Gail Digi Choosday DT
    http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...