Sunday, October 25, 2015

SRETAN BOŽIĆ---MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello my friends!!!!
My second post is with card that I made from Paper Smooches die that recently came...Snowflakes die...
The die came attached with little wires and I left it so and cut the white panel.On card stock I played with watercolors so i get a beautiful blends of three colors under the snowflakes hols.The sentiment is Croatian and it means Merry Christmas and I embossed it in silver.
 This card is for Freshly Made Sketches #209 - A Sketch by Jen B.
                         ATSM-Challenge #167 - Make Your Mark
                         HIMCR #222 - Any Holiday!



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful snowflakes! Love the watercolors peeking through! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I love those snowflakes! They are so intricate! So fun for winter! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the snowflakes!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...