Monday, August 3, 2015

Vintage wedding card

I don't know why but I am in a mood for vintage cards.So here comes the  wedding vintage card. I started  embbosig backgroud  with clear embossing powder and some swirls stamps and inked it with Distress ink(frayed burlap)...it gives such a gold reflection.Digital printed image I coloured with Faber Castelly pencils and baby oil and put some glitter,and also inked with the same ink.With the edge punch i cut the strip off cardstock and put some lace roibbon.Flowers are the "must have" element on the vintage card.Sentiment is Croatia and I stamped it on Sizix label die. I hope you like my work.Be free to do some coments.Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...