Friday, August 28, 2015

SWEET CANDY :) !



Hello my friends! I was so exited today .Finaly  my new inks has arrived and I just couldn't wait to try them.Since I been joining 




it was good oportunity to use them.


For these Sketch I used ScrapBerry's stamp set "My little bear with toy balloons". It's amazing stamp set with lots off images and small details like this candy on stick.I stamp them with Versa Magic Jumbo Java ink,and colored them with colored pencils(Faber Castell).For the sentiment I combined 2 stamp sets,both from ScrapBerry's,and stamp it with the same ink.To give a dimension on the card and final touch I put Glossy Accents on the candy .


And I also entered in


 #146 No Patterned Papers and extension of DT Call challenge



and




 Challenge #159 - Clean and Simple! challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Loving your candy design. The glossy accents have made the candy look like real candy in need of a lick

    Thanks for sharing in my 'no patterned papers' challenge.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card! Love the colours and your coloring! Thank you for joining us at ATSM !
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kamila.Watching you on Youtube I learn some coloring tips and tricks :)

      Delete
  3. A wonderful Birthday card. I love the rainbow effect you have given your candy and the glossy accents makes them look so realistic. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your compliments !!
      and I appreciate fact you like it :)))

      Delete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...